So. I learned a lot about corporate solicitation and the work being done by the Junior League of Toronto. Ladies of JLB, we’ve got a great resource just up the road – and in a great city to boot. I’m all for a road trip sometime in the near future. Their Show House next year looks like it’s going to be incredible. (this is last year’s but I’ve seen a picture of the next one and it’s just as awesome).
I met some really fantastic people that I plan on keeping in touch with --- both in
Toronto’s is also great: “JLT Kickstart for Health is a program designed to empower teenage girls and their families to embrace a healthy lifestyle by building confidence, developing new skills, and inspiring positive life choices. Developed by the Junior League of Toronto, Kickstart includes a series of workshops, events and a running program with the girls of St. Alban's Boys’ & Girls’ Club.” every Wednesday they run with the girls in preparation for a final race at the end of the season.
In addition to learning a lot from what these other Leagues have done, I learned a lot about women in my own League. We had such a fun time together. I know some people dread going to conferences, but I would gladly spend all my time at them if they were all this much fun. we had dinner out on/in? Yorkville, we spent the car ride to and from
So…. Wow, now it’s Sunday night. June 1! Lord. Spring always flies by…. It’s almost summer. Hurrah! Sun, travels, skirts… summer in buffalo in nice.
Ok well that’s it for now, I’m pooped!

0 comments:
Post a Comment